We all have questions. Sometimes the answers are easy. But, sometimes, our questions are complicated and the answers are difficult to see and even harder to articulate. Join us for worship at First United Methodist Church in January as we address some of the most frequently asked questions about the Christian faith.
- January 3 – Do miracles still happen?
- January 10 – Why and how should I read the Bible?
- January 17 – How do I know God’s will for my life?
- January 24 – Why does God allow evil and suffering?
- January 31 – What does faith have to do with politics?
- February 7 – What Tiny Habits will grow my faith?
What is this sermon about?
This sermon is about why to engage in spiritual practices and how we can make them automatic in our life
Why is this sermon important?
This sermon is important because spiritual practices can shape our souls in significant ways.
What is the context of this sermon?
This is an extension of the five week FAQ series. It is the week before Lent.
What are the next action steps?
Read the gospel according to Mark this Lent
What is the good news (bottom line)?
The good news is that the Holy Spirit makes us more like Jesus when we engage in spiritual practices.