We are glad to welcome you.
Searching for hope? Seeking answers? Need a friend to support you through life’s challenges? Want to give back to your community? Wherever you are coming from, whatever you are looking for, we welcome you to First United Methodist Church.
First United Methodist Church is a church with a long tradition in our community and a deep commitment to making a difference in the lives of individuals and our community. For over 150 years, people have found greater hope, purpose and meaning in their lives, as well as a place for personal connections and relationships that will last a lifetime.
Mission, Vision and Discipleship Pathway
- Our Mission: Make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world
- Our Vision: A Caring Community for Everyone
- Our Discipleship Pathway: We live as disciples of Jesus Christ as we worship, grow, give, serve and share.
What to Expect on Sunday
At First United Methodist Church, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are glad to see you.
On Sunday, you can expect:
- Worship service will last about an hour.
- Engaging preaching faithful to the Bible and relevant to daily life.
- Opportunities to grow in your faith.
All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
Directions, Parking and Accessibility
First United Methodist Church is located at 421 W Central Avenue. There is a parking lot to the east of the building or you may park on the street on Taylor, Pine and Central. There is handicap parking available in the parking lot and the church is handicap accessible on all levels. You can access the building elevator on the north side of building.