We all have questions. Sometimes the answers are easy. But, sometimes, our questions are complicated and the answers are difficult to see and even harder to articulate. Join us for worship at First United Methodist Church in January as we address some of the most frequently asked questions about the Christian faith.
- January 3 – Do miracles still happen?
- January 10 – Why and how should I read the Bible?
- January 17 – How do I know God’s will for my life?
- January 24 – Why does God allow evil and suffering?
- January 31 – What does faith have to do with politics?
What is this sermon about?
This sermon is about miracles in the Bible and today.
Why is this sermon important?
This sermon is important because God continues to be at work in miraculous ways today. When we pay attention, we see signs of God’s kingdom coming on earth as it is in heaven.
What is the context of this sermon?
This is the first of a five week series which addresses the top five questions from a survey on Candlelight Christmas Eve.
What are the next action steps?
Look for miracles this week:
- Signs from heaven and earth
- Basic human needs
What is the good news (bottom line)?
The good news is that miracles happen today. They are signs of God’s kingdom coming on earth at it is in heaven.