When was the last time you received a hand-written letter from someone? In the Bible, the books 1st and 2nd Timothy are two such personal letters. As he was nearing the end of his life, the Apostle Paul recognized the importance of passing his mission on to the next generation and he offers advice, directions and encouragement to his young disciple, Timothy, and to us. In this series, we take a close look at these treasured letters and their message for our lives today. Our challenge is to consider how we, like Paul, are passing our mission on to the next generation.
- January 29 – Write Letters
- February 5 – Set an Example
- February 12 – Pursue Holy Living
- February 19 – Don’t Be Ashamed
- February 26 – Finish the Race