- November 30 – The Present (Angels)
- December 7 – The Humble (Mary and Joseph)
- December 14 – The Outsider (Shepherds)
- December 21 – The Seeker (Magi)
- December 24 – The Christ (Candlelight Christmas Eve)
What is this sermon about?
This sermon is about the shepherds, their place in society and how God welcomes the outsider.
Why is this sermon important?
This sermon is important because it reminds us to welcome the outsider.
What is the context of this sermon?
This sermon has been prepared with the help of the sermon “Shepherds Living in the Fields” preached at The United Methodist Church of the Resurrection on December 18, 201. More information about this sermon can be found online at http://j.mp/1uEqz9T.
What are the next action steps?
The next action steps are
What is the good news (bottom line)?
The good news is that Jesus birth brings a kingdom in which all are welcome, especially those on the outside.