You haven’t finished your life story. What will you do with the blank pages? The choices you make today will lead you one way or another—but when you know who to trust, you’ll always be headed in the Divine Direction.
- Apr 8, 2018 – Power to Become
- Colossians 3:17
- Apr 15, 2018 – Wisdom to Discern
- Proverbs 13:20
- Apr 22, 2018 – Trust the Process
- Acts 20:22
- Apr 29, 2018 – Faith to Start
- Nehemiah 2:17-18
What is this sermon about?
This sermon is about having the faith to start.
Why is this sermon important?
It is important because a divine burden may lead to a divine direction and a significant challenge for many people is getting started.
What is the good news?
The good news is that God will walk with you step by step.
What are the next action steps?
You are invited to:
- Pay attention to something that tugs at your heart – it may be a divine burden.
- Take it to God in prayer.
- Have the faith to start small.
- Keep taking the next step.
What is the context of this sermon?
The sermon and the Divine Direction sermon series have been prepared with the help of resources from Life.Church – online at http://opn.rs/cs/g/O6.