This is the final sermon in the series, Restoring Joy: 5 Habits for Living Well, in which we explore five important lessons the Bible teaches us about living well and experiencing real joy.
This sermon is about belief in God, loving God and loving our neighbor. This is important because, according to Jesus, this is the most important commandment of all.
The good news is that there is one God who invites us to love God and love our neighbor. This is the most important commandment of all.
Some ways to respond to this sermon are to seek to:
Choose one of the practices from the sermon series to take the next step on this week.
- Treat people in the same way that we want people to treat us.
- Do justice, embrace love and walk humbly with God.
- Ask for and offer forgiveness
- Live generously toward others
- There is one God, love God and love your neighbor.