- November 30 – The Present (Angels)
- December 7 – The Humble (Mary and Joseph)
- December 14 – The Outsider (Shepherds)
- December 21 – The Seeker (Magi)
- December 24 – The Christ (Candlelight Christmas Eve)
What is this sermon about?
This sermon is about the birth of Christ and what this means for our life and our world.
Why is this sermon important?
This sermon is important because at Christmas, God came to be with us.
What is the context of this sermon?
This sermon is preached as part of my third Candlelight Christmas Eve at First United Methodist Church of El Dorado.
What are the next action steps?
Share the light of Christ.
What is the good news (bottom line)?
The good news of Christmas is that God is with us.
God comes to bring light into the darkness and enables us to live in the light.