Jesus didn’t come to start a religion. The rebel Jesus came with a renegade gospel to start a revolution. Join First United Methodist Church in worship as we discover Jesus all over again.
- February 22 – Come, Follow Me
- March 1 – Discovering the Rebel Jesus
- March 8 – Revolutionary Lifestyle
- March 15 – The Most Important Question You Will Ever Have to Answer
- March 22 – Seeing Jesus Today
- March 29 – The Way of the Cross
- April 5 – Resurrection
What is this sermon about?
This sermon is about Easter Sunday at Jesus’ tomb and what this means for our life today.
Why is this sermon important?
This sermon is important because it addresses the power of the resurrection, which is at the center of the Christina life.
What is the context of this sermon?
This sermon and series were developed using The Renegade Gospel by Mike Slaughter as a guide.
What are the next action steps?
Turn from our own way and follow Jesus’ example and his teaching.
What is the good news (bottom line)?
This is the good news of Easter: Jesus, the one who died, lives!